Breast Screening Ultrasound only $149
Stop putting your breast ultrasound off. It has never been easier and more affordable. Open nights and weekends.
Have you been putting off your breast screenings? Are you tired of getting those uncomfortable mammograms? Or having to go back for more images and more radiation just for them to tell you that you have density in your breast tissue and need to follow up with an ultrasound? If you are ready for a change and to take control of your breast health in a simple and effective way -- then say no more!
Palm Beach Ultrasound, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is an ultrasound studio that puts the focus on women and making them feel heard and protected. We have new state-of-the-art equipment that can go beyond any traditional ultrasound machine. We will be able to diagnose results quicker than most screenings, and if you choose, interpret the results in a clear and comforting setting. Results will be read by board certified radiologists who have a passion for women’s health. Get your screening today and have your results back within 48 hours. We're insurance free, so we make it possible to get this done without the hassle of prescriptions and authorizations. Better yet, we offer day, night and weekend appointment times with minimal wait times. Our goal is to have you in-and-out within 30 minutes so you can get on with your busy day.
Reducing and preventing your risk of breast cancer is ultimately up to you! Women’s health is taking a new role in today’s world, and we are dedicated to putting you first, offering comfortable, state-of-the-art, effective breast screenings. Take control of your health now and make your appointment!
Mammography w/o Ultrasound is not enough
Ultrasound sees clear when Mammograms cannot
40% of women have dense breasts.
But my Mammo was normal?
Why does density matter to me?
Will any ultrasound work?
Why Should You Get Screened?
If you have any of these symptoms you could gain a lot from having an ultrasound breast screening. It might just save your life.
- If you are experiencing any unusual breast pain anywhere on the breast, nipple, or under the armpit.
- If you have noticed any type of nipple discharge, whether it be a new findings or noticed for awhile.
- If you are feeling any new lumps that you noticed were not there before or you feel a current one changing shape or size
- If you have a strong family history of breast cancer, especially mothers, daughters, sisters or aunts.
- If you have previously had breast cancer and received a double or single mastectomy
- If you have had a lumpectomy
- If you have implants
- If you have fibrocystic breast tissue and are prone to getting breast cysts
- If you have been putting off your mammogram and have not done anything for your breast health
- If you just want peace-of-mind
I'm too busy
We are open nights and weekends
Actually, it is not painful at all and there is no radiation worry!
I have Dense Breasts
In many cases, you will be sent for an ultrasound after a mammogram if you have dense breasts
Insurance Doesn't Cover It
Why wait until then? Screenings are only $149 and your health is worth much more!