Breast Screening Ultrasound only $149
Stop putting your breast ultrasound off. It has never been easier and more affordable. Open nights and weekends.
Mammography w/o Ultrasound is not enough
Ultrasound sees clear when Mammograms cannot
40% of women have dense breasts.
But my Mammo was normal?
Why does density matter to me?
Will any ultrasound work?
Why Should You Get Screened?
If you have any of these symptoms you could gain a lot from having an ultrasound breast screening. It might just save your life.
- If you are experiencing any unusual breast pain anywhere on the breast, nipple, or under the armpit.
- If you have noticed any type of nipple discharge, whether it be a new findings or noticed for awhile.
- If you are feeling any new lumps that you noticed were not there before or you feel a current one changing shape or size
- If you have a strong family history of breast cancer, especially mothers, daughters, sisters or aunts.
- If you have previously had breast cancer and received a double or single mastectomy
- If you have had a lumpectomy
- If you have implants
- If you have fibrocystic breast tissue and are prone to getting breast cysts
- If you have been putting off your mammogram and have not done anything for your breast health
- If you just want peace-of-mind
I'm too busy
We are open nights and weekends
Actually, it is not painful at all and there is no radiation worry!
I have Dense Breasts
In many cases, you will be sent for an ultrasound after a mammogram if you have dense breasts
Insurance Doesn't Cover It
Why wait until then? Screenings are only $149 and your health is worth much more!