Why Should You Get Screened?
If you have any of these symptoms you could gain a lot from having an ultrasound breast screening. It might just save your life.
- If you are experiencing any unusual breast pain anywhere on the breast, nipple, or under the armpit.
- If you have noticed any type of nipple discharge, whether it be a new findings or noticed for awhile.
- If you are feeling any new lumps that you noticed were not there before or you feel a current one changing shape or size
- If you have a strong family history of breast cancer, especially mothers, daughters, sisters or aunts.
- If you have previously had breast cancer and received a double or single mastectomy
- If you have had a lumpectomy
- If you have implants
- If you have fibrocystic breast tissue and are prone to getting breast cysts
- If you have been putting off your mammogram and have not done anything for your breast health
- If you just want peace-of-mind
I'm too busy
We are open nights and weekends
Actually, it is not painful at all and there is no radiation worry!
I have Dense Breasts
In many cases, you will be sent for an ultrasound after a mammogram if you have dense breasts
Insurance Doesn't Cover It
Why wait until then? Screenings are only $149 and your health is worth much more!